Who Are We?
Oast House Gifts
I created this business in 2015 because I wanted to spend more quality time with my loved ones and still be able to make beautiful things full time for other people not just during my limited family time. I am growing my business so that I can keep doing all the things that are important to me.
Adding those last few finishing touches to lovely people’s special days is a joy. Whatever the occasion, I can make something to bring that little extra wow to the event. Perhaps you:
- are getting married and want gorgeous, unique wedding favours.
- have been happily married for 50 years and want to scatter personalised golden origami butterflies across your dining table.
- are expecting a baby and want to give little keepsakes to your baby shower guests.
- have a very special gift to give to a very special person and want one fabulous gift box made just how you want it.
- want to add your business branding to bespoke gifts to thank new or loyal customers for their support.
- are planning an event and you want to give attendees a little something that represents you, which is presented in a distinctive way.
If you would like a bit more information about Oast House Gifts please have a look around my website (visit the old website which is currently being phased out), find me on Facebook, or send me an email. I would love to hear from you and see if I can help!